Thursday, February 23, 2012

Strawberry Shortcake

My mom loves strawberries and has been asking for the longest time for me to make her a strawberry cupcake. This is what I came up with. I wanted to do a strawberry shortcake type cupcake, so I decided to do a white cake with chopped strawberries, a strawberry cream cheese frosting, and topped it with a strawberry slice and pink nonpareils. I don't have a recipe to give, because this is something I came up with on my own. This cupcake is so light and yummy! I love you, mama. I hope you enjoy these :)

1 comment:

  1. Not only was it beautiful but it was delicious. The perfect Strawberry shortcake. Strawberries are the best food that God created. Well if there is something better He must have kept it for Himself. ( That's what my daddy used to say anyway.)

    ReplyDelete